YogaWell at The Westin Cleveland Downtown
Our YogaWell event is back! Please join us in partnership with Yoga Strong and Susan G. Komen Northeast Ohio for a special Yoga event. With a $15.00 donation you will receive a 1 hour class, complimentary parking at the hotel, and a special detox drink created by the Urban Farmer Cleveland mixology team. Proceeds will be split between The Westin’s Dollars For Dreams cause and Susan G. Komen Northeast Ohio.
What you need to know: YogaWell will be a one hour class put on by one of the instructors at Yoga Strong. This will be an all levels flow class, beginner friendly.
What you need to bring: Please bring your own yoga mat, and we encourage you to wear comfortable clothes you can move in.
Where: The Westin Cleveland Downtown Orchid Ballroom
When: Registration will be from 5:00PM-5:45PM and the class will be from 5:45PM-6:45PM
Where is your donation going: Through fundraising events like this, Komen Northeast Ohio invests 75 percent of its net income to support vital local breast health and cancer services in our geographic area and dedicates the remaining net income – 25 percent – to national research to find the cures.
Dollars for Dreams raises money that goes to a specific charity or cause. This year the money raised for Dollars for Dreams will go directly to the cost to send the children of our associates to Camp Southern Ground. Camp Southern Ground is a non profit organization that provides a camp experience for children of all socioeconomic backgrounds, races and religions, with programs that challenge, educate, and inspire. They bring together typically developing children, children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), learning and attention issues such as ADHD, and Dyslexia, and social or emotional challenges. They also support and include children of military families as a vital part of their camper population.
Westin is all about wellness, our six pillars in which we live by are Feel Well. Work Well. Move Well. Eat Well. Sleep Well. and Play Well. So please join us for this fun and relaxing event as we YogaWell.
See you there!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Any age may participate.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Complimentary Valet Parking at the hotel will be avaialble to those who register.
What can I bring into the event?
We encourage you to bring your own yoga mat, comfortable clothes to move in, and yourself!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For questions or concerns you may reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s the refund policy?
You may cancel with a full refund up to 1 day prior to the event.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No you do not need to bring your ticket to the event, as long as your name matches what you registered under.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
It is okay if the name on your ticket or registration doesn’t match who attends, however if it does not match a ticket must be provided at registration.